Maritime brokerage, trading boats, chartering
- Fishing boats: trawlers, seine, longline, lampara, steering wheel, tuna, fishing tourism;
- Passenger ferries and motorboats;
- Pleasure boats: boats and pleasure craft;
- Appraisals and evaluations.
The assessment of fair market value of vessels is an essential in any kind of bargaining. We manufacture Certified Valuation useful for financial institutions, banks, venture capital and corporate merger and acquisition processes. Support the creation of joint ventures / joint ventures with foreign companies to be continuously in contact with the countries most important fishing vocation, allows us to be aware of their legislation, to have access to institutions and authorities responsible for fisheries. In addition, the contact with the owners and any commercial and industrial sector, allows us to identify business opportunities in several countries globally.
Training of technical staff on board and fishery workers
Collaboriamo con le più prestigiose Associazioni di Categoria per l’organizzazione anche in Paesi esteri di corsi di formazione di personale tecnico addetto alla pesca.We partner with the leading trade associations for the organization in foreign countries for training of technical personnel involved in the fishery.
Consulting fisheries projects
We assist the owners of trawlers in all legal and bureaucratic procedures concerning the obtaining of grants made available by various institutions, which are related to specific investment projects. We prepare all feasibility studies follow the instances presented to the competent authorities
Mariver offers a reliable, high-quality alternative to in-house resources for business development, market development and knowledge development both with regard to the marine industry and on an international scale. Mariver is an alternative to in-house resources and offers via its relations/collaborations with CNR a very high level of practical experience, know-how, contacts and confidentiality. Clients must know that working with Mariver is a more professional, less risky way to develop new areas even than working completely in-house with their own people
The keys to success of Mariver are:
- an exhaustive knowledge about the needs of know-how and improvement of skills in the Mediterranean companies that must be considered to have potential in the seafood industry;
- a well-established network with relevant research and business experts within;
- good relations with relevant local authorities and business organizations;
- the willingness of Mediterranean companies to receive the Mariver service.